The ULTIMATE in Non-Contact Thermometers
The VeraTemp INFRASCAN HD™ High Definition Thermometer uses the latest technology to obtain a reliable and more accurate body temperature by scanning the arteries across the whole forehead.
Veratemp Infrascan HD™ Non Contact Thermometer is entered in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ARTG 337424
The display shows the temperature reading with a background colour of green, orange or red.
- Green is normal temperature,
- Orange indicates a slight fever
- Red indicates a High Fever.
Spot v Scan
Most Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers use the spot measurement method where the thermometer measures one spot on the forehead.
The spot measurement method can be difficult to find the right artery position as arteries in the forehead are complex and vary in each individual.
Using the latest technology the INFRASCAN HD™ scans the forehead in less than 2 seconds to give a much more accurate reading, as the reading takes into account major arteries across the forehead.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device