A small jute bag filled with finely-milled Tassie Huon Pine, for all your odour, moisture and pest-repelling needs. Repels moths, silverfish, fleas and mites. Absorbs odour and moisture. Use in the car, linen and clothing cupboards, pantry, sports bag, toy boxes and the toilet. Support a small Tasmanian business. 70g.
how Huon Pine works:
The milled Huon Pine comes in vacuum packaging to retain freshness until it gets to you. Once opened, pine will stay fresh for months. Add a few drops of water every few months to refresh. Will last around 18 months once in use.
Approx. 70g of Linii will protect an enclosed space of 1 m2 (or the size of a small wardrobe) for 18 months.
Huon Pine contains a naturally occurring ingredient that gives the timber its unique smell, preservative and repellent qualities. Huon Pine repels mites, silverfish, moths and fleas. It will not kill them, nor remove an infestation, but will discourage them from nesting in the area.
Also an extremely effective odour absorbent, Huon Pine will absorb the odour not just cover it.
you are making a difference:
- Business endorsed by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- As Huon Pine is Australia's oldest-living organism, cutting of live Huon Pine is forbidden. All Huon used in Linii's products come from fallen timbers that are sold by Forestry Tasmania, to a select few operators.
dimensions / ingredients :
100% Pure Tasmanian Huon Pine (finely milled). 70g bag.
Made in Australia.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device