The liver is the largest internal organ of the human body and is one of our major detoxification organs whos primary role is around toxin removal, processing of nutrients and the regulation of metabolism.
Suitable For: Adults only
Boxed Contents: A small, light yellow, oval shaped tablet.
Size: 42 Tablets
Features• Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support healthy liver function
• Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support natural liver cleansing process
• Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to reduce symptoms of indigestion
• Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to protect the liver
standardised to contain silymarin 55 mg.
Active Ingredients: Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract dry conc 100 mg equiv. to dry fruit 7 g (7000 mg)
standardised to contain flavanolignans 84 mg.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device