- Mild and Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free, Nut Free and Gluten Free with a unique blend of Organic Rosehip Oil, Oat Extract and Organic Shea Butter to provide immediate moisture relief for dry, sensitive and itchy scalps
- Clinically proven†; to reduce scalp discomfort and flaking caused by dryness. Fragrance free, nut free and enriched with a delicate infusion of Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Oat extract to soothe, nourish and comfort sensitive scalps.
- For best results use after A'kin Mild & Gentle Fragrance Free Shampoo.
Available in 225mL and 500mL sizes.
Hair Type: For sensitive and irritated scalps.Gentle enough for children.
All A'kin shampoos and conditioners are silicone free.
†Results based on an in use consumer test by an Independent Laboratory over a 4 week period.
*Botanical sources, +Certified Organic, #GMO free.
~ The Sulfate free claim, is a term used commonly by the natural beauty industry, specifically referring to the two harsh cleansers found in traditional shampoos, known as SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate). These strong cleansers can strip oils causing irritation to the skin and scalp. No A'kin products contain SLS or SLES and therefore are referred to as sulfate free.
Not all sulfates are bad. Behenyltrimonium Methosulfate (also called BTMS) is one of the good sulfates. It is an oily wax and an extremely mild conditioning ingredient, to moisturise your hair and scalp vs. stripping natural oils away. It is also more degradable than many other conditioning ingredients.
USAGE ADVICENatural conditioners won't give the instant shine that conventional conditioners do but that is a good thing! No silicones may not give the immediate shine, but this will come through after regular use and avoids the build up and plastic coating on hair.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device