- A clinically tested natural roll-on deodorant formulated with Geranium and Cedarwood that works to slow down odour causing bacteria, naturally.
- Providing all day clinical protection and working to neutralise odour even after exercise, this quick drying and non-irritating deodorant helps to absorb wetness leaving you feeling dry and fresh. This natural deodorant contains a delicate blend of Geranium, Cedarwood and Patchouli oil selected for its deodorising properties, leaving your skin feeling clean, refreshed and comfortable.
- 24 hour clinical protection against odour*
- 76% of users think this product is as effective as non-natural deodorant for odour control^
- 97% didn’t experience any white marks on clothes after use^
- Formulated without Aluminium Salts, Triclosan, Zinc Phenolsulfonate, Sodium Bicarbonate & Propylene Glycol.
- Australian Made and Owned, Not tested on animals, 100% Vegan, Recyclable Packaging.
*Results based on a clinical study by an independent laboratory.
^Results based on an independent laboratory self-assessment study.
Keep out of reach of children. Flammable product: Do not store or discard near fire or heat. Can cause eye irritation. If contact occurs, rinse immediately. Do not use on broken skin. We recommend patch testing before use. For external use only.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate*, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Glycerin*, Polyglyceryl-2 caprate, Trehalose*, Bambusa arundinacea (Bamboo) stem extract*, Dehydroxanthan gum, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil*, Humulus lupulus (hops) cone extract*, Citronellol^, Geraniol^, Linalool^, Limonene^*from botanical sources, ^from Essential Oil, AKDOR18v12D
After cleansing, roll onto underarm area. Suitable for all skin types.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device